Join the VisitKinston staff on a bus tour of many of our sites and attractions. Become a tourist in your own hometown and visit Kinston! Take this opportunity to enjoy attractions that highlight Kinston’s unique history, arts, attractions, and outdoor adventures.
By the end of the day, if you were asked, “What is there to do in Kinston and Lenoir County?”, you will be able to respond with countless suggestions and a sense of community pride.
Explore Lenoir offers many venues of interest:
- Battlefield driving tours
- Guided kayaking tours
- Historic Harmony Hall
- Gov. Richard Caswell Museum
- CSS Neuse Civil War Interpretive Center
- Historic Grainger Stadium
- CSS Neuse II
- Caswell No. 1 Fire Station Museum
- Community Council for the Arts
- Neuseway Nature Center, Planetarium, Health & Science Museum
- Historic Cemeteries
- Harriet’s Chapel Site
- Starr’s Battery Site
Make your reservation today to Explore Lenoir!
Fill out this contact form and we'll contact you to about touring Lenoir County.